Wednesday, January 14, 2009

First Post - Intro

Well hello there!

I have created this blog for my Journalism 305 (Print II) class. On this blog I will be posting articles I have written, opinions on topics that interest me, and what ever else I can find that is of interest.

So, I guess I'll start with a little information about myself. My name is Sean and I am currently a fourth year student in the Journalism school at the University of Regina. This is my second semester at the J-school and I am enjoying it very much--so far. I have pulled the sports beat for our publication, Ink, which is why you will mainly see sports and sport related stories on this blog. I have been involved and interested in sport since I was around 12 years old, so I am hoping that this beat will be an enjoyable one.
Oh, by the way, I'm a sarcastic person by nature so if you read something that makes you say 'Oh my god, what did he just write?', then it is most likely written sarcastically.

That's all for now folks!
Stay tuned for upcoming stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment